Some pirates sail the seven seas. In Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, you’ll slay them. Enter an 18th century world where pirates rule the Caribbean. Play as Edward Kenway, a ruthless pirate captain, and explore the most expansive Assassin’s Creed world ever created. Loot shipwrecks, assassinate enemies, plunder lost ruins for treasure, battle enemy ships, board galleons, and more in 50 unique locations. Choose your tactics as you switch seamlessly between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin’s Order and the flintlock pistols and cutlasses of the pirates. Take your place alongside legends like Blackbeard, and live history’s golden age of pirates as you become the most feared outlaw in a lawless republic that’s full of them.
- A Brash Rebel Assassin – Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin’s Order and all new weaponry including four flintock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- Explore an Open World Filled with Opportunities – Discover the most diverse Assassin’s Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate.
- Become the Most Feared Pirate in the Caribbean – Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships.
- Experience the Gritty Reality Behind the Pirate Fantasy – Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates.
- Multiplayer Experience – Play with your friends in the ruthless and critically acclaimed multiplayer experience. Choose from an eclectic cast of characters from the Golden Age of Pirates and fight to the death in exotic locations.
- Players: 1 Player
- Memory: 40 GB to save game
- Sound: In-Game Dolby Digital
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (separate cables may be required)
- Xbox LIVE Features: Online Multiplayer, Leaderboards, Xbox Live Family Settings, Achievements, Online Co-Op
- System: For use only with Xbox system with “NTSC” designation
Note: In available games, paid subscription required for online multiplayer; some features and downloads require additional storage, hardware, and.or fees. Xbox LIVE requires broadband Internet access, 256 MB memory or greater, and parental consent for users under 13